IT consulting is done with 3 stages:
- Preliminary research on business processes,
- Business process analysis,
- Determining and satisfying customers’ needs.
At the stage of analysis, we are looking for answers to the following questions:
- Evaluating the objectives and goals of the enterprise, and the effective performance criteria. The objectives and goals of the system to be created should be directly related to the problems the company faces and the solution of the issues set for them.
- Information resource status. The current automation level of the organization is evaluated by informational systems, technology and software, qualification status of specialists, as well as development opportunities are discussed. A list of resources that can be used to create a new information system is defined.
- Potential users of the automation system. It is important to find out what each group of users expects from the automation system to be created at the initial stage.
- Resources for the development and operation of the automation system – financial, personnel, technical means, etc., which are expected to be aimed at the development and operation of automation systems. In this case, it is not required to accurately estimate the actual costs, but to estimate the amount of funds available to the company’s head for the automation system.
Comments are closed