The success of the production company not only depends on the quality of the product and its demand in the market, but also on the effectiveness of the company’s management, the loyalty of its customers and the coordinated work of the staff. Losing customers, their dissatisfaction with service quality contributes to the reduction of sales and negatively affects the reputation of the company. The instability of different services leads to the inefficiency of the production process. Today’s industrial enterprises often face the following problems:
1. The nomenclature, the number of assortments, and the characteristics of the products, must be maintained in a corresponding centralized database and enable it to make optional changes;
2. Increase in number of suppliers, customers and partners that the company cooperates with, brings need to maintain information for each counterparty (price history, terms and conditions of supply, contact details), as well as track changes in that information;
3. Finding and requiring multiple production orders at the same time, and in case it is necessary, each order can have its own specific parameters that need to be taken into consideration;
4.Gradual decrease in revenue norms, approximation of production companies to the minimum level of profitability, which depends on market saturation and increase in number of competitors;
5. Need to increase the quality of the product and reduce in cost-price, to overcome the competitive market;
6. Optimization of planning, management and complex nodes as well as supply chains, product marketing, product sales, and regional expansion of the structure, the emergence and supply chains of deleted production equipment need to be created.
Comments are closed